Personalized gifts never fail to charm a heart. And it is so because personalized gifts are designed with photographs and initials making them a symbol of one’s feelings. Moreover, personalized gifts are appropriate for recipients of every age, gender, and occasion. So, in no way you can go wrong with a personalized gift.
Now, the gifting budget is important. Many of you do not wish to spend a fortune, which is justified because gifting is all about thoughtfulness and not the price. To ease off the burden for all those who are looking at pocket-friendly personalized gifts, here are your options.
- Ceramic Mugs: Ceramic mugs are useful gifts. Customized it with photographs, it becomes thoughtful gifts. They are budget-friendly too. Either you can buy a new mug or can use the old at home. Just, make sure it is a plain ceramic mug, preferably white colour. As per your budget, you can get the picture on both sides, or one side picture and name on another side, or just a picture on one side. Endless options are available.
- Keychains: If you happen to know someone, who always forget to keep his or her keys at the right place and end up losing them, then gift customized keychain to him or her. You can avail customized keychain online at an affordable price and in a variety of designs– photo keychain, name keychain in heart, square, circular shape.
- Stationery: We are sure you know someone who just can’t have enough of stationery products. Add to their existing stationery collection, items that are unique and cherishable — customized stationery products. You can get pens, pencils, diaries, journals customized with the name of the recipient. Customized stationery will also ensure they do not lose their valuables.
- Mouse Pad: If all this while you thought mouse pad comes only in black, white, brown colour; then you need to browse personalized mouse pad, right away. You can personalize the mouse pad in whichever way you like, with photos, quotes, names. You can also buy a personalized mouse pad for yourself if you like quirky things.
- Sipper Bottles: Turn the plain sipper bottles into something exciting by personalizing it with photographs. Custom sipper bottles are the best gift for everyone because it’s handy and everyone carries a water bottle to the gym, office, or even when going shopping. This is just a bit trendy!
- Cushions: Cushions make for cosy and comfortable gifts. When you wish to convey feelings of warmth and love, cushions do the magic. Get the cushion cover personalized with a heartfelt message and picture to make it more beautiful and appealing. If the gift is for a lover or spouse, go with an LED personalized cushion. It makes the whole atmosphere a bit romantic.
- Posters and Badges: Some people like to adorn their room, school bags, clothes with cool posters and badges. Why not give them something they want that too personalized with a photo and name of the recipient.
- Mobile Cover and PopSocket: Personalized mobile covers and PopSocket are in trend. People love to have a mobile cover with their pictures or pictures of loved ones on it. Also, it is a cost-friendly gift to give. So, personalize a set of mobile covers and popsockets for the recipient. You just need to know which brand and model of smartphone the recipient is using.
Within your budget, surprise the recipient with your thoughtful gifting gesture. Give any of these personalized gifts to the recipient and watch a broad smile gracing their face.