Shopify SEO Tips for eCommerce Businesses
Shopify is the best platform for running your online business. It’s so popular because it makes things quick and straightforward. But there’s still some program Optimization legwork left to try to if you would like your Shopify Store to perform to its fullest and appear within the search results.
The following are the explanations why you ought to choose Shopify as your E-Commerce Bandwagon.
- Easy Backend Administration
- many built-in tools
- Highly Flexible and may tailor to your specific requirements
- The Platform is straightforward to use with no coding skills required hence both time and money are saved.
When you prefer to make your store on Shopify you get the subsequent things:
- Fully Secure Payment Gateway
- Easy Integration with POS Systems
- Customized website design and full control of HTML and CSS
- Web-based CMS to update your website and online store.
- It meets full W3C Standards.
These are some of the main features… click here to know more about Shopify features
Tip #1 – Remove Duplicate Content from your Store
Duplicate content gives a serious setback to your Shopify Dreams because it confuses the program to urge the first source of the content.
If you fix this problem your store will have an honest impact on the Google Search Results. So how are you able to find the duplicate content on your site? For this, you’ll need to perform tests to form sure the content is 100% unique and not copied.
You must make use of free online tools like Plagiarism Checker and Copyscape to spot and detect external duplicate content quickly.
Other ways to repair duplicate content is by fixing canonicals and 301 redirects but still, a number of your content might appear to be a replica of some text that’s on a site you don’t own now you’ll have two options:
- Ask the website owner to vary their content if you think that they copied from you. employee scheduling software app
- Edit text if you think that you would possibly have both used content from a 3rd party like a manufacturer’s product description.
Also Read, 10 Simple Steps to Get Started with your Shopify Store.
Tip #2 – Create Unique page Title and Meta Descriptions
Page titles and descriptions are important elements of an internet site. The title tag must include keywords associated with the page content.
This unique meta data helps search engines to know what the page is all about. the higher it understands the higher it’ll be ready to place you in search results.
Each title must have a target word count of 60 characters and 160 characters for the description. If you have many pages and a lot of products in the store. You better use the SEO Doctor App – Shopify SEO plugin.
SEO Doctor App comes with Shopify seo tools that let you rank your store higher in Google and increases traffic with autopilot mode. It’s of great help if you are struggling to get more visitors to your store and want to improve on the same.
SEO doctor comes with features like SEO Meta Titles Fixing, SEO Meta Tag Fixing, Image Alt-Text Fixing, Image Compression, Image Renaming. The website Speed booster helps in increasing the speed of the website. Click Here to know more about this awesome app.
Also Read, How to automate Shopify SEO with SEO Doctor?
Tip #3 – Mandatory Shopify Technical SEO
Technical SEO refers to any program Optimization activities excluding the Content part.
In technical SEO, the webmaster must make sure the following elements with proper program guidelines.
- Ensuring the site uses a proper sitemap.xml file and add it to Google Search Console.
- Create a Google Search Console and verify your ownership.
- Create and install Google Analytics
- Validate HTML and CSS
- Correct Crawl errors and redirect issue (If you have SEO Doctor APP this gets covered automatically in the autopilot mode)
- Use proper (H1, H2, H3, …H6) heading tags
- Use Google Page Speed Insights to analyze the site’s speed on all the devices (again SEO Doctor App covers this as well)
- Proper application of Canonical Tags and Domain Canonicalization is vital.