Top 10 Cryptocurrency Mining Calculators
A cryptocurrency mining calculator is a big help to miners because it helps in understanding if it is a good decision to go ahead with mining or not. These are profit mining calculators. It enables you to calculate your expected returns based on the hash rate, power cost, and consumption.
Here the top ten cryptocurrency mining calculators:
- Coinwarz Bitcoin mining calculator – that can be accessed at https://www.coinwarz.com/mining/bitcoin/calculator. It is a calculator that has been developed by miners for miners. OG Bitcoin miner has developed the calculator – to calculate the mining profit, you need to input the Bitcoin hash rate, power consumption, electricity costs, and maintenance fees for the pool.
- Coinwarz Litecoin mining calculator – this can be accessed at https://www.coinwarz.com/mining/litecoin/calculator. It would help if you inputted the hash rate, power consumption, electricity cost, and maintenance fees.
- CryptoCompare is another awesome cryptocurrency mining calculate. Access the calculator https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/calculator/btc?HashingPower=40&HashingUnit=TH%2Fs&PowerConsumption=1500&CostPerkWh=0.12&MiningPoolFee=1. You need to input the hashing power, power consumption in watts, the cost per KWh and the pool fee (%) for BTC, ETH, ETC, XMR, ZEC, DASH, and LTC,
- Nicehash is a profitability calculator is accessible at https://www.nicehash.com/profitability-calculator and can be used to calculate the prospective earnings of your hardware,
- Whattomine is another recommended profitability calculator in the domain of cryptocurrency. Access the calculator at https://whattomine.com/. The site offers a table that allows miners to check if an altcoin is profitable to mine. For accurate results, you need to input the power consumption and the hash rate.
- Eleven Discs Bitcoin mining profit calculator is an excellent mining calculator too. The site address is https://jblevins.org/btcmpc/. You need to input the difficulty level, the market, and the mining parameters to real realistic values.
- BTC.com is one top mining calculator site. The address is https://btc.com/tools/mining-calculator.
- ANTMINER manufactured by Bitmain is another top calculator that has a hash rate of 110 TH per second. The power consumption is 3250W and has a good rating of 5 stars.
- M30 S++ is an excellent mining calculator manufactured by MicroBT. The hash rate 112 TH per second and with a power consumption of 3472W. The profitability rating obtained for the mining calculator is 4.5.
- Antminer T19 is the brainchild of Btimain developed for calculations at the hash rate of 84 TH per second with a power consumption of 3150 W and a profitability rating of 4 stars.
Choosing the right cryptocurrency mining calculator is the right way to make the most profitable gains in the cryptocurrency industry.